According to a recent study, around 50% of men and 60-65% of women own at least one sex toy. This is unsurprising, given that they’re a great way to take your pleasure into your own hands - whether you’re enjoying some solo time or trying to spice things up with your partner.
As a result, the industry is growing year on year - with hundreds of exciting new products being introduced to the market. However, while it's wonderful to be spoilt for choice when it comes to pleasure - this can make these purchasing decisions all the more difficult, especially if you are unsure whether you should shop online or in-store!
With that in mind, we thought we’d explore the benefits of shopping for sex toys online versus in person!
Shopping for Sex Toys Online
According to a study from Grand View Research, 63% of sex toys are bought online - though this is hardly surprising when you consider the fact that we tend to shop online for everything now (not just our toys) instead of heading to a physical store.
Either way, here are some of the pros and cons of shopping for sex toys online!
- Shopping online allows for a little more privacy when looking for ways to enhance your private moments - as you can browse in the comfort of your own home. Many companies also offer discreet delivery.
- You can read customer reviews of the products ahead of time, ensuring your money is well-spent. After all, you may trust the reviews of other customers more than sales associates.
- Shopping online often means that you have access to a wider variety of products than can be stored in a typical store. (For example, we’ve got thousands of products on our site). This means that you’re more likely to find a product that meets your needs, whether you’re looking for a vibrator a pair of Sex Cuffs.
- Shopping online can provide you with access to exclusive discounts, which could make it easier to buy affordable sex toys. For example, when shopping online at Cupid Boutique, customers receive a free gift on orders over $100 and access to exclusive discount codes.
- Many retailers who sell toys online also run sex-positive blogs, which can help you find new ways to unlock your pleasure. For example, they could provide you with buying guides for a range of toys you may have never used before or share tips and techniques to spice up your sex life. Either way, it's a great way to become more informed and engaged within the community.
- Sometimes you need to see products in-person to figure out whether they are exactly what you are looking for.
- Sales assistants are on hand to answer any questions you might have and can also give you some recommendations for products to try out. This can improve your overall satisfaction when it comes to buying sex toys!
Shopping for Sex Toys In Person.
Shopping for sex toys in person may be slightly less popular than shopping online, but there’s still a lot of fun to be had when shopping in-store!
- Sales assistants who work in toy stores are friendly, enthusiastic, and, most importantly, sex-positive. This means they help to create an in-store environment that is friendly, inclusive, and non-judgemental. As a result, they are on hand to answer any and all questions you might have about toys.
- Shopping in-person means, you can see the products in real-time, which can sometimes give you a better understanding of what you’re buying. For example, when shopping for lingerie, you can figure out whether or not the outfit will flatter your complexion ahead of time or if it's something you’d be comfortable wearing. Alternatively, it can help you figure out more about what the products are like in terms of size or texture.
- Shopping for sex toys and accessories in person can be a great way to bond with your partner, especially if you buy something for each other when browsing the shelves.
- Shopping for sex toys in person allows for immediate gratification (you heard that right). That is, you don’t have to wait for the products to be dispatched and delivered - you can take them home right away.
- Shopping in-store is a little more time-consuming than shopping online, as you have to visit the store as opposed to browsing from the comfort of your own home.
- Some people prefer to shop online to enjoy more privacy, as they feel a little awkward entering sex stores. After all, they’re used in our most private and intimate moments, meaning you might want to enjoy the same privacy when shopping!
Sex Toys Near Me.
At Cupid Boutique, we help our happy customers brighten up their sex life by giving them the chance to buy Sex Toys Online and in-store. This way, we’ve got you covered - no matter what your shopping preferences may be.
We have stores in the following locations:
- NORTH YORK
However, we also offer free shipping on orders over $57, and packaging is also discrete. As a result, you can easily have your latest toy haul delivered straight to your door (at least this means you’re closer to the bedroom and can try them out right away).
Remember, buying sex toys is all about enhancing YOUR sex life or finding new ways to derive pleasure - this means that every part of the process, from choosing toys to buying them, is about you. This means that you can shop for them in whichever way suits you best - meaning you shouldn’t feel forced to shop in-store if you’d prefer to shop online or vice-versa.
However, we guarantee that either way, shopping for sex toys is sure to bring a smile to your face.
If you’d like to find out more, or have any questions about our products, please do not hesitate to get in touch today! We’d be more than happy to help.